Cam Shaft signal error 1

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Trooper888

Hi everyone and Hello from down under sunny Australia Queensland :) I am a proud owner of a sea doo 2015 spark 900ace ho 110hp worx tune with worx exhaust and air intake. Its been a great ride and lots of fun however i am a 3rd owner of this ski. I have invested a lot in her to restore her ( ORCA ) with lots of upgrades and fixes to make her truly sea wordy. I will post a few pics in the next few days...

Well I am a first time user of this forum and dunno where to look for this but I also get the check engine code P0340 Camshaft 1 signal error.
I have replaced 5x molex connectors on lower harness, the cam sensor and upper harness. I have the Map-tuner X code reader and i can reset the codes on ECU. After I replaced the the camshaft position sensor on my 2015 Spark and the error reoccurred on the computer immediately after start. The machine runs OK. I do have to try and start like 3 to 4 times to get her going. Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Back