Spark vs say 95 XP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

powerslave

Anyone with a stock 90hp 2up spark compare it to an older doo like a 95 XP? Wondering if they are very similar in performance and fun factor.

The XP is what most compare the Spark to in regards to the agility and fun factor.

Thanks. That's my debate. Keep this 95 XP or get this spark. After time, not sure if paying $7k+ for the Spark is going to be a positive fun factor over the XP...Sure looks awesome though!

New technology comes at a price, no doubt about it. I have yet to hear of anyone that has not been pleased with the performance aspect of the Spark.

My 95 XP 800 did 57-58 MPH and handled Great also ( It was my race boat) BUT it had a lot more spray over the bow and was Not nearly as stable as the Spark. The Spark is Basically a Mid Nineties XP built for "Todays" Generation.

XP is gong to be slightly faster top end, Spark has better torque for sure (you can pull 'wheelies' with the Spark). The Spark hull is based on the X4, so they handle very similarly. The Spark also is updated from the X4 to have better stability and a splash guard.

Back