Spark tops out at 40mph at 8k rpm

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

cmoore15559

Don’t know what’s going on here with my 17 spark trixx here’s some back ground.

I just had the top off ran great the first two time out.
The next time it was really rough ran at 41 all day(wasn’t expecting much Because of how rough it was).
Last time it was calm still only got 41mph out of it thought maybe the tides and wind was affecting it.
Took it to a lake started it up did 47mph maintenance required came on and after that it started dropping. I stopped and turned around and only did 41mph again.

It is getting to 8,000 rpm so I’m thinking it’s not the computer but at the same time it did 47mph then maintenance light came on and did 41mph. Mind you the message has been on since 50 hours, now at 97 hours but I do all the maintenance myself.

I have a 2018 and was going to post the exact same thing. I have 14.5 hours on it and have NOT had it serviced. I am hoping when I take it to the dealer and they do their thing such as go over everything to include changing fluids, this will help restore hp and I will be able to go 50-52 yet once again. What did you end up doing to yours to get it back up to speed?

Back