South Louisiana

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Awesome. Been wanting to ride the pearl River area!! As it is now in on lake maurepas every other weekend and blind river/diversion canal a few times a week
It's some nice scenery on the Pearl and middle Pearl sections, but gets very crowded on the west Pearl south of i-10. West also has the strongest flows and with the heavy rains, all the beach areas are under. Consider riding the Jordan River as well. Nice riding at either area.

Thanks for the tips about the pearl! We are usually all over the gulf coast during the summers so hopefully we will get to go through there a few times!

Same here, not making much progress on the restoration project either. And now that AC in my house fried last night...nothing like it being 89 inside the house....

Yea sorry to hear that. Summer time without an AC is brutal. Hope you get it fixed soon.

I don't have a day off til the 8th going on 2 weeks of working daily. I got to take out last Wednesday for about 2 hours with my son but other than that it's been parked in the garage.

I'm over in Pearl River. I don't ride much, I'm always working on skis I enjoy restoring these things. LOL Ride in the Pearl River diversion canal, and in the Jordan @ Bay St.. Louis. Been to Pensecola a couple times and brough the skis. I started a forum on FB that you can ask to join I post stuff I'm working on wt pictures and videos sometimes. Got a few people from the area that post up sometimes. :)

Ihttps://www.facebook.com/groups/713021842425357/

Attachments

• GTX Sissy Gene.JPEG
    GTX Sissy Gene.JPEG
    821.9 KB · Views: 4
Back