So Long Coronavirus

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Ifonecapa

Or maybe not! We're just saying goodbye to this very stressful year. How are you guys holding up?

Have you discovered a new interest or whatnot?

Holding up OK....waiting impatiently NOW for this COVID to pass though......it has officially reached the PITA stage for me (tired of it).......new interest/hobby> Well, all my small engines are now repaired and working nicely (chainsaws, snowblower, pressure washer, string trimmers, tiller, lawn mowers), families engines, etc.....almost expert at SE carb repairs/cleanings, rebuilds, whatnots, etc....thankfully gearing up for COTTAGE season - 86 days and counting down :)

Turned 50 on the 20th.

Took the XP for a run, air temps +3F, water was warmer than the air. We have a power plant in the middle of town that puts warm water into the river so it never fully freezes.

Trying to stay positive and look for ways to keep life interesting.

Took up drone flying a couple of weeks ago, hopefully will get some youtube links of Alaska if anyone is interested. Looking for some sceinic areas to catch.
20210120_122816(3).jpgScreenshot_20210118-171452_Video Player.jpg

Last edited:
Turned 50 on the 20th.

Took the XP for a run, air temps +3F, water was warmer than the air. We have a power plant in the middle of town that puts warm water into the river so it never fully freezes.

Trying to stay positive and look for ways to keep life interesting.

Took up drone flying a couple of weeks ago, hopefully will get some youtube links of Alaska if anyone is interested. Looking for some sceinic areas to catch.
View attachment 52698View attachment 52701
Looks perfect! Thanks for sharing this. I've only seen this now. But I guess, there's no more snow at this time.

Running more, but getting older, my knees hurt more, lol. Maybe I should pick up cycling? Trying to eat better too. I guess that’s a hobby. Consuming less news online (don’t watch TV). Spending more time with the fam. The boat has definitely been a big part of that. Coaching and kids sports. Done a bunch of projects around the house but the list seems to never end, lol.

Yup, definitely not the TV. They steal our peace of mind. Like there's gonna be a lot of things that you'll think about instead of focusing on what's important.

Running more, but getting older, my knees hurt more, lol. Maybe I should pick up cycling? Trying to eat better too. I guess that’s a hobby. Consuming less news online (don’t watch TV). Spending more time with the fam. The boat has definitely been a big part of that. Coaching and kids sports. Done a bunch of projects around the house but the list seems to never end, lol.
Same here, less news but more Netflix for me. Glad that I get to spend time with the family.

Back