Ski Pylon Recall

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLSeadoo1

just found out that my new challenger 210se has a recall on the ski pylon. It turns out that the factory never installed the mount and pylon and now are giving it to me for free. This is great because at purchase the dealer tried to sell me a pylon and kit. Good to new they checked the recalls.. Morons

I bought a new 2010 Challenger 210 this spring and the dealer installed the ski pylon for free. Good to see others are getting the same deal.

Anyone know if dealers will still be able to honor recalls on our boats? How would one find out about them now they are out of warranty & not being built or serviced anymore?

Anyone know if dealers will still be able to honor recalls on our boats? How would one find out about them now they are out of warranty & not being built or serviced anymore?

saftey recalls are always applicable and never expire but product improvement updates or warranty updates are only applicable when the unit has warranty coverage. Any Brp dealer that was a sport boat dealer should still be able to look up the serial number and tell you what the history was on the boat and what the status is with any safety recalls etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back