Ski prices today

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

soccerdad

I am getting ready to put my 96 GTX (Shamu) and 96 GSX (Lemonade) up for sale. I have a pair of 2021 GTIs now, so these have been sitting some and need to go to a good home. Both are in good running condition, with all the stuff done. Mats, seat covers, finger throttles, lines, etc, etc. Carbs just gone through on both of them. Everything works on them including gauges and VTS and cosmetically they are in pretty good shape. Normally I look at Craigslist and get a feel for prices in the area. With the market now, there are NO comparable skis within hundreds of miles. I know it is very regional, but anyone have an idea what I should put these up for? (without trailer btw). I'm in NC. Anyone sold anything lately?

They are worth whatever people will pay for them. I sold a 96 GTI with a single trailer for $2800 instantly after listing. I should have listed it higher. A pair of 96 GTIs on a double trailer was listed in my area for 7k and the ad is gone, not sure what he ended up selling them for though.
I don’t think I’d list them any less than $6K-7K. Can always lower the price, can’t go back up if you get flooded with replies like I did.

Are you scared to sell them? You know more than anyone what you should sell them for, stick a price on them and find out. They're either going to sit a while or not. It's a unique buyer as it is and without a trailer is going to be your challenge, most people want them on a trailer. Then you have buyers that may want one or the other, so consider individual pricing.

Not scared to sell them, but today's prices are a lot higher than a couple years ago so trying to understand the market with limited data. And I buy and hold stuff, not flip them. I have a price in mind. A couple of bugs I'm chasing and then I will put them up. I only want to sell a solid piece. Thanks for the input.

Not scared to sell them, but today's prices are a lot higher than a couple years ago so trying to understand the market with limited data. And I buy and hold stuff, not flip them. I have a price in mind. A couple of bugs I'm chasing and then I will put them up. I only want to sell a solid piece. Thanks for the input.
Get the bugs worked Out, list them for whatever price you have in mind. The market will let you know if it is too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back