Siphon Tubes 2006 GTX Wake 155 Broken (271001133)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

BRuigrok

Looking for some in site here I bought my ski last July, ski ran great had a small bilge pump leak couldn’t it figure out so I just clamped the lines. Runs great for the time being last summer, This winter my main goal was to go back over everything and try to fix what was broken from the previous owner. So after majority of stuff checks out missing few O rings here and there I came across these. Which I believe are the siphon tubes (271001133) curious if them broken like that is a problem for concern and should be fixed or if they are okay broken and that is common. I’m fairly new to this my first ski i’ve ever owned so any insight would be much appreciated thanks for the help :)IMG_6661.jpegIMG_6657.jpeg

Last edited:
With the siphon tubes broken, they typically will then force water into the ski instead of sucking it out which is where your leak came from. Replace the tubes and you should be good.

With the siphon tubes broken, they typically will then force water into the ski instead of sucking it out which is where your leak came from. Replace the tubes and you should be good.
Okay thanks wasn’t sure if that’s where it was coming from was pushing out of the breather hole on the 90s do they just pull out with a pair of pliers and press in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back