Selling my 2005 Speedster 200

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

10forty2

Anyone interested? It's going on Craigslist this week. Listing it for $15,500.00. Retirement is coming soon and I'm looking for a fishing boat for both lake and ocean!!

As stated, 2005 Sea Doo Speedster 200. Clean title in hand!!! Twin Rotax 155HP. Superchargers rebuilt by PWC Muscle in May of 2018, with less than 5 hours on the rebuild. Has Wake Tower with six (6) Polk Audio wake tower speakers and JL amplifier. Includes brand new Poppy cover, two Monster-brand wakeboard racks, and a Monster-brand rearview mirror for the wake tower. Will include oil change pump, and a new in the box Blue Sea 120amp Add-a-Battery kit with a 12-circuit fuse block. New tires (2018) on boat trailer. If interested, PM me!!

I'll check again, but the documentation I was given from the previous owner showed 155, for a total of 310. Maybe he had the wrong book! But I know for sure that there are 2 superchargers, cause I pulled them, sent them off for rebuild and reinstalled them. LOL!

I'll check again, but the documentation I was given from the previous owner showed 155, for a total of 310. Maybe he had the wrong book! But I know for sure that there are 2 superchargers, cause I pulled them, sent them off for rebuild and reinstalled them. LOL!

I was told the same with my boat, but once I saw the superchargers, then I knew I had twin 215s.

If you have the superchargers, yours is either 215 or 255Hp.

I was told the same with my boat, but once I saw the superchargers, then I knew I had twin 215s.

If you have the superchargers, yours is either 215 or 255Hp.

Talked to the previous owner and he said they were supercahrged 185s for a total of 370HP combined. Also found a few other references to twin supercharged 185s on the 2005 Speedster 200.

In 2005, there were no 215hp motors in the boats yet, only 185 sc. The speedster 200 had the 155 or 185 as an option in 2005. 2006 brought the 215s, boats are a year behind the pwcs.

Pictures and total hrs?
Thanks
I haven't put more than 5 hours on it since I had the SCs rebuilt last May. I haven't had it at a dealer lot and don't have a Candoo Pro, so I honestly don't know the hours. I can ask the previous owner...he had all service work done at the dealer's shop. This is the best photo I have right now. I have it in storage for the winter and haven't had time to get over to take detail photos for selling yet.

Sea Doo At Jaws Beach Logo 60%.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back