Seadoos having fun in spain

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Victor Döring

Hey,

just want to share this video of two friends and me crusing along the costa brava in spain.

[video]https://youtu.be/gPJdEov9oNA[/video]

Vic

Hi,

we started our trip in ampuriabrava and drove all the way down to lloret de mar. The cave you see in the video is next to islas medes estartit.

Have you been on the costa brava?

Hi,

we started our trip in ampuriabrava and drove all the way down to lloret de mar. The cave you see in the video is next to islas medes estartit.

Have you been on the costa brava?

I've been a few times, but never with a PWC. It would be a lovely spot, but I'd need to drive 1200 miles across two countries to get there :auto:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not been to the Costa Brava. Usually go a bit further south around Alicante or the Mar Menor.
It is about 1200 miles but worth it. We leave one morning and arrive mid afternoon the next. Stopping for 4-5 hours overnight somewhere. The journey isn't as bad as it first sounds. The roads are a lot quieter, smoother and with the good wife providing drinks, food, chat and leaning out to pay the tolls the time soon flys by. Costs about £1,000 for the round trip including the ferry to Calais. :driving:

Back