SeaDooForum.com Passes 100,000 members!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Wow, I can't believe that the day is finally here. 18 years ago @JoeZ and i started this forum as a labor of love. Joe had just bought a SeaDoo jetboat and we couldn't find a good forum online to facilitate our intrigue in it. Hell, we thought, lets make our own! Well, easier said than done! For the first 3-4 years growth was slow and posts were infrequent. As time went on this little site started to grow faster and faster it allowed us to enter the industry full time which we are still doing today.

In 2007 we started a little website called SeaDooWarehouse.com as a means for our members to find discounted oem parts. We thought that was it for parts, boy were we wrong, 2010 rolls around and we were approached by our account rep at RIVA Motorsports about selling aftermarket parts as well. PWCMuscle.com was born. All of a sudden we had full time jobs in the industry.

The forum has received millions, yes millions of views in its existence and that thought is mind boggling to us.

We would like to thank everyone that helped us along the way. Especially our moderators who really did make this site possible.
@seadoosnipe
@kustomkarl
@Dr Honda
@racerxxx
@Coastiejoe
@Rampage

Thank you all for building this great community.

And a very friendly easy to navigate site…thanks hugely to all contributors who have helped me become a better mechanic.

Back