Seadoo x4 aluminum sponsons

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

glsmohio

I HAD A FEW MEMBERS ASK ME TO MAKE SOME OF THE BEACH HOUSE STYLE SPONSONS THAT I HAVE MADE FOR ALL MY SKIS. BELOW IS WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE ALL BUFFED UP. I COULD ALSO HAVE THEM POWDER COATED FOR AN EXTRA COST. I WAS THINKING AROUND 130 TO 140 SHIPPED IN THE US....DEPENDING ON HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT THEM

i HAVE ALSO MADE TRIM TABS BUT THEY ARE 0 DEGREES....

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

THANKS
SCOTT

Run the backing plate to the table saw at a 15 degree angle tipping the sponsons outward in the boat handles noticeably and Incredibly better. If you look at all of the newest Sea-Doos there built that way. Stressful at best on keeping your fingers intact performing this task. LOL

Run the backing plate to the table saw at a 15 degree angle tipping the sponsons outward in the boat handles noticeably and Incredibly better. If you look at all of the newest Sea-Doos there built that way. Stressful at best on keeping your fingers intact performing this task. LOL
What kinda saw blade did u use?

What kinda saw blade did u use?
Im just running my carbide tip wood blade. It cuts aluminum fairly easily. I Run parts thru that table saw all day long at my stereo shop... manage to cut up a Yamaha today with our Sawzall. Lol. And some 3/8 aluminum bar stock for triple engine mounts in wave blaster
29.jpg
30.jpg

Back