Seadoo speedster 787 2 stroke twin Engines 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water sports

Hi some other questions, i would really appreciate if you also could answer the questions from early this morning to, thanks so much, this is such a huge help to me.

I tried to find a diagram on the small oil pipes from the oil pump to the manifold and I can't seem to find this even in the manual are these pipes again clear or can we use coloured and what sort of piping should this be replaced with as again New Zealand seem to not have this type of piping in clear. Our stock in NZ is hopeless lol

1- Is there a diagram of the cooling system in English, see photo attached 4FF1361A-99B0-489C-992E-64D6E1DE52AB.png4FF1361A-99B0-489C-992E-64D6E1DE52AB.pngB03F9143-23E2-412F-95EA-01C01C4863D4.png

2- do i put in Antifreeze in for my 1999 speedster 787 2 stroke twin engines see photo attached

You can use small engine fuel hose for the oil injection lines. Any lawnmower shop should sell it.
These are the oil lines.
Image.gif

No you don't need to do the antifreeze unless you are storing your boat for the winter where it freezes.

Please download the service manual at Seadoo Manuals so I don't have to keep posting the pages for you.

Here is the description of the water regulator.
water regulator_Page_1.jpg
water regulator2_Page_2.jpg

Please download the service manual at Seadoo Manuals so I don't have to keep posting the pages for you.

Here is the description of the water regulator.
View attachment 47202
View attachment 47203
Great thank you, so as you mentioned on one of the other replies if the boat is running okay I should just do without these not quite sure why they were removed some people have just got no idea and bypass the system which is quite disappointing I like things to be original and very tidy just to let you know I do really appreciate all your help I don't know if I could have done this without your feedback and advice if there is a section I can rate you all this website I would be very happy to do so. No doubt I will still have some questions lol I guess here is a question already is bleeding the oil and petrol ststem, is this difficult

Question 1 Hi with the small oil pipes running into the Manifold under each carburettor how do I pull this pipe out without damaging the fitting etc, then does the new pipe sit over the top of the fitting going into the manifold with a hose clip.

Question 2 with the shut off value i want to install into the oil lines to stop oil filling up the motor, what oil pipe Line do i cut for installing this, is the the oil pipe That runs the the oil pump, ?

Question 3 due to the oil temperature since the plugs have been cut off, what is the best solution on connecting the brown wire to the temperature sensor on each motor now can you buy the plug for the loom to fit over the temperature sensor.

Last edited:
1. You have to pull off the metal clip then the hoses will just pull off.

2. On one of your other posts I already posted a picture and circled the spot in red where to install the valve.

3. You will have to buy new connectors to fit to the sensor.

1. You have to pull off the metal clip then the hoses will just pull off.

2. On one of your other posts I already posted a picture and circled the spot in red where to install the valve. I thought this drawing was for the water lines for Towing you put this on for me but I can't recall seeing the ones for the oil

3. You will have to buy new connectors to fit to the sensor. Do you know where to buy these connections i cant seem to get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back