Seadoo rentals in Ottawa area?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Iceman613

Hey guys/gals,

I'm wondering where in Ottawa/Gatineau area I could go to rent a seadoo for an hour or so. Not looking to do a full day rental, and I also don't have a boating license either, only my full G driver's license.

I've been looking online for awhile now but so far have only found www.h20rentals.ca

Are there places that offer rentals right on a lake / river, where all I'd have to do is just pay and everything else would be provided for me?

Looking forward to your input, thanks! :)

Hi we are a Sea Doo Rental Company on the Water in Portland Ontario
We are located on the largest of all the lakes, hundreds of miles of interesting shore lines, bays and hidden lakes
Our company Big Rideau Lake Boat Rentals and seadoorental.ca
We are only one hour, easy drive from Ottawa between Kingston and Smithsfalls at 15 Water St. Portland Ontario K0G1V0
We give a temporary permit for the duration of the rental must be over 21 for insurance reasons. We provide all training Neo-preme life jackets, safety equipment, insurance, there is a pre-authorised damage deposit on visa or master card no damage returned at end of rental
We rent for $50 a hour min 2 hour rental. 4 hours $170 or 6 hours 229 Must phone for booking availability at 1 (613) 812-7653

Back