Seadoo Parts Website and Stock Wake Towers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadooguynj

So I'm browsing the Seadoo Parts website last night "http://store.sea-doo.com/" and I came across the stock tower for the 2009 Challenger 180 215 HP. Granted the part is quite expensive, it was still there and appeared to be available for purchase. I know there has been some discussion on these boards as to the availability of OEM towers for these boats; many have said they are not available for purchase by the general public. Does anyone know if they are actually for sale there?? Also, would a stock tower from a 2009 Challenger 180 215HP work on a 2009 Challenger 180 255 HP? In other words, are the hulls the same on both boats so that it could be installed on either one? The thing I like about the stock tower is that you can access the inside of the hull by the engine compartment and/or the rear speaker holes whereas on aftermarket towers you often need to have access much further forward. You can also purchase all the install hardware on the website as well. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back