Seadoo GTX di fuell problem.‏

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadoo2002

Hello everybody,

I've a question and i hope that someone can help me out...

i've got a seadoo GTX DI 2002 and it works good but, it ships 7150rpm full gas. and if i let the gashandle go and give gas again then it ships only 4500rpm and the maint light goes on.

i already changed the fuell pomp but that does'nt make the problem go away.

CAN ANNYBODY HELP ME??

Patrick.

Patrick, I found your post. If it isn't revving up properly, here are a few things you can do that might help us figure out your problem. Have you checked the Spark plugs and taken a reading. Have you tried changing the spark plugs and have them gaped properly? Is the fuel fresh? Whats the compression?

If you post again and get no response, copy and past it in a pm and I'll respond. Sorry the thread went un noticed.

Karl

Hello Karl,

as I should like to thank you that you wanted to give answer to my question. :agree:

I checked the spark plug and one in which good, the size was 1.1 mm and the type is NGK ZFR4F. I have also replaced the spark plug but that does not solve the problem. the fuel is fresh, I got injection cleaner in the tank, and also fuel cleaner in the tank made. the compression, I have not checked but I will soon do. Yesterday the seadoo ships good. But it seems that there is a security. because I can just ship, but once I let loose the gas there is nothing, but when I give gas is not more forward. If I then turn off and on doing it again and done the same, the maint light turns on to.

I hope this is more information that can help me out,

patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back