SeaDoo GTX Di (2002) saga - Candoo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

G&J

Hi

Anyone got a Candoo they want to sell that works with a SeaDoo GTX Di (2002)? I'm having fun... trying to sort out some problems with one. Another GTX Di thread, in 2 stroke forum.

A new one from this site is $400. Used is often $300 and one or two of the licenses will have been used already.

would be nice to find a Candoo dealer here in aus [MENTION=81177]G&J[/MENTION] have you had any luck?
currency conversion from AUD to USD is the pits.

Hi Shuky

Sorry for late reply only just saw this one?!

No nil luck what so ever ... think I will probably have to bite the bullet and buy one from the USA soon and get done over with the exchange rate... You hit a brick wall rather quickly without one tho!

I'm in Brisbane, I have a candoopro with unlimited seadoo, Kawasaki and Yamaha. Happy to help any seadoo forum brothers out.

I'm in Brisbane, I have a candoopro with unlimited seadoo, Kawasaki and Yamaha. Happy to help any seadoo forum brothers out.
Hi Dannyjd, just read your post. I'm restoring an old Speedster with twin 787's, can your candoopro read both engines and also program a new DESS key? I'm just about to buy one, would be great if I could rent yours for a day or two? I'm in Sydney

Did you end up sorting out your ski?? I have an 03 gtx di with issues and I bought a candoo going to test on river today in South Aus it’s cold but keen to see if my beast is finally fixed

Back