seadoo gtx charging system

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i have a 2007 seadoo gtx was running grateand one day i got code p0562b star reading about it and replace battery and rectifier regulator i have 12.98 volt6 at rest and 13.9 at aidle and still trows the code p0562 even went farther and test voltage at pcm connector for battery voltage input that is connector b pin 11 and is same voltages than i describe above and still throw the please any advise

I don't know how good my advise is, although I saw on another forum and would agree. If your voltage is under 11 volts at rest, you probably have a bad battery. Although, it sounds like you replaced it!?

If everything is fine except for the code I would get the code cleared and see if it comes back.

Either Candoo or dealer unfortunately for that.

I don't know how good my advise is, although I saw on another forum and would agree. If your voltage is under 11 volts at rest, you probably have a bad battery. Although, it sounds like you replaced it!?

turn out to be the ecm will not register the voltage and there for would not send iit over the can comiunication and the cluster will saY THAT THE VOLTAGE IS LOW WHEN IS NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back