SeaDoo GTX 185 SC, 2003 MPEM 5A fuse problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtjomB

SeaDoo GTX 185 SC 4-tec Rotax 1503 , 2003 MPEM 5A fuse problem

Hello. Please can somebody help me.

I have rebuild myself the engine in mine SeaDoo GTX 185 SC 4-tec Rotax 1503 , 2003.
Installed the engine back and connect all the wires.
The battery is not really good but I have connect it directly to the jump starter ( with Start option )
When I’m inputting the DESS there is no BEEP sound and on the dashboard display shows only – ‘SEA DOO’ and also after about 30 – 60 second it shows on display – ‘check engine’. Also at the same time (with or without ‘check engine’ on display it makes repeated clicking sounds inside the Idle Bypass Valve. As well, start/stop mode set buttons not responding and obviously jet sky in not starting (((

The 5A fuse from MPEM ( EMS start/stop circuit ) NOT blown.

When I’m remove 5A fuse from MPEM ( EMS start/stop circuit ) then input the DESS sometimes the jet sky make the ‘beep’ sound and sometimes its not. But the dashboard start working the guides arrows go up and down. On the display show – SENSOR when I press MODE button on display change to different option menu. And I think SENSOR light change to NORTH light. No more clicks in Idle Bypass Valve.

As well I haven’t topped up the coolant after engine rebuild (maybe this can cause an issue)

Maybe someone can help me with this issue please? Any advise what can the problem be and possible solutions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back