Seadoo gs oil fitting help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

J_W

20200328_194236.jpg
In the process of replacing the fuel and oil lines on this 98 seadoo gs and one of the oil line nipple fittings broke off. I am sure I can easy out the old one but my question is can I buy another to replace it? Havent had any luck locating one. Any wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks.

Check with Westside Powersports Seadoo.

And someone is using the wrong injector oil.

Yes I can see from the oil lines they are stained blue. There’s no approved blue oil for seadoo’s.
If your oil is blue or green it’s wrong.

I was under the impression that any API-TC rated oil was fine? It specifically has to be seadoo oil I guess?

Yes, any API-TC rated oil is fine. What oil are you using?
I have never seen any API-TC rated blue or green oil but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Yes, any API-TC rated oil is fine. What oil are you using?
I have never seen any API-TC rated blue or green oil but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Its Lucas oil 2 stroke. Says meets and or exceeds api-tc. I run it cuz I thought it was suitable for seadoos and it's on the shelf in several places here locally.

Its Lucas oil 2 stroke. Says meets and or exceeds api-tc. I run it cuz I thought it was suitable for seadoos and it's on the shelf in several places here locally.
Yes, that is an approved oil. Thank You for letting me know that as I haven't seen it's color. Now I will have to revise my, "If it's blue it is wrong" slogan.:)

Yes, that is an approved oil. Thank You for letting me know that as I haven't seen it's color. Now I will have to revise my, "If it's blue it is wrong" slogan.:)

Yes sir, its blue. It's around here in several stores and it's not too bad on price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back