Seadoo dess interface adapter

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverCityRacing

Does anyone have a Seadoo dess interface adapter to hook buds to older skis?I have buds already but I'm looking for the dess post adapter Seadoo part number is 529035904

Does anyone have a Seadoo dess interface adapter to hook buds to older skis?I have buds already but I'm looking for the dess post adapter Seadoo part number is 529035904

I did a quote using the pat number yo supplied and found it available in several locations.

Have you tried www.PWCmuscle.com, our site support? [MENTION=2]hfgreg[/MENTION], is this available?

Almost all the places that pop up having it on Google just show it online but they don't have it in stock.No I'm new to the site but I'll give the a try thanks.Thanks everyone for the help

I have not tried it but its only a two wire so as long as the pin-out is the same it should work. Ill post the Candoo pin-out later. Someone with the BRP one please post the pin-out.

A schematic/pin-out of at least the BRP cables would be awesome! I am in need of cables for a MPI-1 and I am good with a soldering iron :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back