Seadoo decals....?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesdolan

i am in need of help can anyone tell me where i can find decalsfor my 1996 spx i need the one on top that says spx seadoo and the side decals

Graphics?

i am in need of help can anyone tell me where i can find decalsfor my 1996 spx i need the one on top that says spx seadoo and the side decals

Last year I found this place, jetski detailing and thought he had some really cool designs. I wanted to get them for my GTX. These are cutomized graphics and not your replacement.

The OEM replacement graphics for a ski that old will either be very expensive or obsolete. Check out the link above. His prices are really good.

I never ordered the graphics kit because I could not afford the complete set (yet). I do want to try them out this coming spring. You can actually buy them in pieces too. To buy just one graphic will at least allow you to get one cheaply to see if it'll fit your taste. Then, if it does, you can do a customized ski with a complete set...........:cheers:

There is a lot of cool places out there on the net that sell graphic kits.. I try to save the ones I come across but cant seem to find the folder in my mess I have going on here.. If you google around a bit you'll see that you can even get people who will work with you to make something as close to the original as you can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back