seadoo 3d will not start

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingspark

Hi,

I had my ski out on the water then randomly it just stoped, I started it agen and it only went for a fue seconds, did this 3 times, so then i had to swim it back over the lake, fun times, got it on the trailer, opened the bungs and it was like niagara falls, now it wont start, ive had the battery on charge dont think its that, i put the key on light up all good beeps like normal then press the button and it clicks but dosent turn over

would be great if sum one could help

thank sam

Your starter may be seized, or your battery spoilled. Sometimes a spoilled battery will show full charge but if one of the cells inside is damaged it will cause the same. Take off the sparkplugs and see if the reduced effort will allow it to start, be sure to spray some wd40 inside the holes for added lubrication..

Keep It Simple...

Hydro lock???? Water in the engine????

Didnt you also mention it was niagra falls from the drain plugs?

Remove the sparkplugs, spray in some wd40 and hit the starter, if it moves thats your problem, you have to keep runnin it till you smell fuel and all the water is out of the cylinders.

If it doesnt turn still, your starter is seized from the water.

Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back