seadoo 3D di 2007 orange spark plugs

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

shArky10010

Hello everyone,

I'm back with some problems with my seadoo 3D di.
I've just have got a new Fuel Pump because the old one (wich was new also 1 year ago) was broken because of old gasoline wich was left in the fuel tank. So after placing the new fuel pump it was running fine, but now I'm having troubles of a lot of problems on the water.

When I start everything is fine, and when I accelerate there are no problems, so I start speeding but then when I leave the throttle and go back to stationary speed it feels like the engine is getting too much fuel, and it starts to run very bad and heavy, much more vibrating and running at lower rpms with a different sound. After a few seconds it starts to restore the normal engine running speed but when I try to accelerate it has difficulties to start speeding up, it's like it's holding in it's breath and after a few seconds it starts to accelerate very poorly. Eventually it manages to get the top speed and then it runs ok, but still misfires somethimes, and when going back to normal speed it's like it's drowning in it's fuel and then the jet has again problems to accelerate again.

So the jet is not running smooth at all.

I took out the spark plugs and guess what, they didn't have really corrosion at all but they do had a nice flat orange color. So I placed in new spark plugs and got of accelerating, but after I hit the top speed and went back to stationary, the problems started again. I took out again the spark plugs (after 1 acceleration) but they weren't orange yet. They were white with a little bit of black dust... But they did misfire.

Does anyone has any clue what the problem could be? Or how could I fix it?

Thanks alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back