SeaDoo 2005 Rxt H.Temp

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Kenzeon

Hey Team,

I'm new into the PWC world, might need some guidance from the experts. I have 2 Sea Doo 2005 RXT been driving them no problem for a while, Last Saturday I was in the lake and one of them started beeping and I saw a H.Temp error in the cluster, as soon as I saw it I Opened the engine compartment and saw that everything was Ok no smoke coming from anywhere. I shut down the ski and waited a minute or two and turned it on no error in sight, I drove the machine but kept my rpm below 7000 and it was ok, but as soon as I WOT and hit 8150 rpm the machine loses power and shows the H.Temp error.
Upon investigating here, some users recommend back flushing some parts of the Open cooling loop, I attached a picture with the hoses and J Pipe that are part of the cooling loop.
Can someone point to me which of this need some back flushing I number coded them for easier reference. I'll also take apart the J pipe and clean it out and start knocking out Point of Failure for this particular issue.

I'll keep the community updated until I find a fix.

Attachments

• Numbered Open loop cooler for rxt 2005.png
    Numbered Open loop cooler for rxt 2005.png
    203 KB · Views: 2
Back