Sea Doo Switch - Pontoon

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

schnur7

I just came across the Sea Doo Switch? Does anyone have any experience with these? I'm curious if you could wakeboard behind one without getting the 230hp supercharger or limited to the 13 footer. I wonder if they're hoping to make a lot of their money in all of the accessories. I think it might be outside of my wife's price range but it sure seems like a cool mix between typical boat and pontoon.

They look pretty sweet, but it looks like you'd have to tie your rope pretty low on the stern. This makes it A LOT harder to get out of the water....I wouldn't recommend it.

Tubes should be fine, and wake surf too depending on what the wake looks like.

I have no idea how fun/reliable/good they are but they look awesome to me, and I'd be considering if I was in the market. The power to weight strongest to weakest is 13', 19', 16'

I read that the draft on the 16 and 18 foot versions is about 19 inches. I assume the draft is shallower for a challenger 180 but I don't know for sure.

Last edited:
Hi, if you get the Wake and ski pylon you will be fine. But make sure you get a depth finder for it. I have no idea why thats not standard.

I like the 13 footer with the 170 ( only engine option) . I had a chance to play with one for a lil bit. awesome little boat and really fun. the only thing I would get for one would be the rear swim platform which isn't included because it would technically make the boat longer and anything over 13 foot has to have a cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back