Sea-Doo Logo (side metal)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Fergusj60

Premium Member
Premium Member
Recently the “S” in the Sea-Doo metal logo on the side of my 2011 Sea-doo Challenger 180 SE disappeared. I went online to find a replacement and the only option appears to be to buy the entire word at $138 plus shipping. Given I only need the “S” I’m wondering if anyone has any great ideas on how to find an “S” replacement that is legal ;)

Recently the “S” in the Sea-Doo metal logo on the side of my 2011 Sea-doo Challenger 180 SE disappeared. I went online to find a replacement and the only option appears to be to buy the entire word at $138 plus shipping. Given I only need the “S” I’m wondering if anyone has any great ideas on how to find an “S” replacement that is legal ;)
Where did you find the entire word? I'm purchasing a 2011 that is missing the "O". We should go splits on this, lol.

Also, it is missing the rear middle seat cushion and bimini top that attaches on the wake tower which I can't seem to find either.

Ok I just ordered it at shop.sea-doo.com. $138 :/
I’ll let you know when it comes if its the right thing. Looks like they have the Bimini top at $1123! And they have the back middle seat for $196

Ok I just ordered it at shop.sea-doo.com. $138 :/
I’ll let you know when it comes if its the right thing. Looks like they have the Bimini top at $1123! And they have the back middle seat for $196
Couldn't find any of these on shop.sea-doo.com, can you link the seat?

When i try to pass the link it doesnt work..you can gimme your email addy or call me at 9892740044 and I’ll show you how I found the seats

Crud the one company that showed they had the metal logo in stock came back and said they don’t…so the only thing I can think of is to take both of the metal ones off and replace them with vinyl ones like I’ve seen out there?

it is missing the rear middle seat cushion and bimini top that attaches on the wake tower which I can't seem to find either.

There’s some selling exactly these same items on this forum. Maybe its the former owner of the boat you now own?

I would just take a heat gun and remove the entire word and start over with a new Sea-doo logo. I did this on my boat and was very happy with it (although it was not the metal look you are seeking).

My son suggested the same thing and its really is the best idea cuz otherwise I’ll be riding in an “eadoo”

Back