Sea Doo Islandia 2008 Radio question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmw740il

I am in the process of swapping the factory installed Jensen marine radio-
The new Kenwood stereo - all wires match up on the new harness except the yellow battery
12V - which the original harness doesn't have the yellow 12V with in line fuse- on it-
Not sure where to get this power from? Any suggestions

I know in a car, Yellow is usually a battery line. In the wiring it looks like orange may be your battery. Before connecting I would use a volt meter and check with battery switch on/off. Here are the schematic from a challenger but should be similar.IMG_7308.JPGIMG_7307.JPG

I just installed a bluetooth adapter on my Islandia 2007. It has a clarion radio though. Unsure if it was stock or aftermarket as I bought the boat used.
Black ground = black, Orange 12v = yellow, Red 12v switch (radio cut off switch on dash) = red. I've attached 2 Pics of what wire is which.
The black and yellow wires are on the adapter harness were pretty thick and easy to pick out. The red one was thinner so it wasn't as easy to identify.
Hope it helps out. I did have to measure the volts as I wanted to tie the bluetooth adapter in to the radio cut off switch vs always on.
IMG_2306.JPG
IMG_2305.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back