Sea Doo Info Center Gauge

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

toolman60

Hello All,

In a little debate within myself. Does the Info center gauge retain the engine hours in built in memory or is it stored in the ECU. I am thinking of replacing the gauge on the 99 GTX Limited with a used one that has had the solar film replaced. I may just pull the gauge from the ski this fall and redo the original. With my health just not up to removing cargo cover to get the gauge out in this summer heat.

Hello All,

In a little debate within myself. Does the Info center gauge retain the engine hours in built in memory or is it stored in the ECU. I am thinking of replacing the gauge on the 99 GTX Limited with a used one that has had the solar film replaced. I may just pull the gauge from the ski this fall and redo the original. With my health just not up to removing cargo cover to get the gauge out in this summer heat.

Stored in both ECU (MPEM) and info gauge, and it's a different. I found this when connecting my Candoo Pro to my 2 skis. Assuming I have original info gauges, I noticed the MPEM was higher, I'm not sure why, might be related to "DESS attached" vs. "on" vs. "running", I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back