Sea Doo Challenger 180 Long beep

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyy

Just got my 06 Challenger 180 out of storage for the winter (had the plugs and oil changed) and after about 20 mins on the water I got a long beep and the check engine light came on (rpms seemed to drop about 1000k as well). I shut it off and restarted and did not get the beep again, but I did not run it that long. I'm thinking of getting a Candoopro to see that the issue is, I assume the code should still be in there, right? Think it is worth it to get the Candoopro as opposed to taking it to the shop? I'm hoping it's something minor I can fix. Anyone know of any discounts on a Candoopro? Thanks!

Pretty hard to diagnose without the Candoo Software.

The whole reason I bought it was time. With the season so short, having the boat laid up waiting to be worked on is a non starter.

Pretty hard to diagnose without the Candoo Software.

The whole reason I bought it was time. With the season so short, having the boat laid up waiting to be worked on is a non starter.
Yeah, guess I better get one. Where did you order yours from?

Wondering if you sucked up some weeds or debri that stuck to the grate? Perhaps they fell off when you shut it off?

There is a screen in the pump on the raw water port in the pump. You can see it at the top of the assy after the impeller on the pressurized side. Check this to make sure it is not plugged with debris. If it is, you will not get water for cooling the exhaust.

I have an 08 180. For me, the candoo’s value has exceeded its initial purchase price - but the real value was in what I learned from the engineers that make the candoo. Both their experience & customer service is top-notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back