Sbt?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsoby

Hello all. New to this forum and Sea-doo in general. I have a 97 XP (787 engine) and am considering using SBT for a replacement engine. Has anyone used them and any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, dsoby.
Do you have any info on SBT engines.

Im not familiar being from over the pond.:)

They are a remanufacturer of PWC engines in the states. Just trying to get some feedback on their work before I purchase one of their engines.

I've heard both good and bad things about this company...

If you search google for reviews I'm sure you'll find some.

Sbt....

I've used www.sbtontheweb.com several times. I've had nothing but good experience from them so far. I recently rebuilt my pump with their parts. I spent somewhere around $150-200 and that included a new (remanfactured) impellor. Their engines come with a 2 year no fault warranty. I've helped order and change out a 717 in a friends boat. So far, he's still happy. Engines and other parts ordered are really inexpensive because you have to mail in your core when the new part arrives. In the ordering process, you pay for the shipping and handling, they do all the rest. When the engine, or other part arrives, you have 10 days to get your part off and put it in the box they sent the replacement part in and peel off a sticker, put the new sticker on and get it to your local FedEx store.........Their website is easy to navigate for the part your looking for. Also, if it's an engine your looking to replace, read their policy on what to send them back. When the engine arrives, you have to change over everthing from yours to the new one, like carbs, magneto, flywheel, etc... So far for me, I give them 4 stars. One star because they had what I was looking for and 3 stars because there prices were in my range......."cheap!"....LOL
P.S...they also have phone support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back