RXT X 300 vs RXP X 300 - Top Speed/Acceleration - Close if Not the Same?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone else add to their experience with the RXP-X?

I am considering one. But I don't know really too much about it. I still ride my old 2-strokers Sea Doos!

I'm looking for info such as:

1. Where is the stock rev limit set at
2. Actual top speed under GPS
3. Handling in rough water(I normally ride 95% ocean in SoCal)
4. Actual weight of the RXP-X
5. Stability in rough water with 2 people on it while just floating with engine off
6. Common problems, if any, after 20 hrs. of ride time
7. What are the service intervals set at for oil change, coolant exchange, (valve adjustments?), super charger oil exchange
8. What, if any, service items can you do yourself

Thank You for any/all info!

Can anyone else add to their experience with the RXP-X?

I am considering one. But I don't know really too much about it. I still ride my old 2-strokers Sea Doos!

I'm looking for info such as:

1. Where is the stock rev limit set at
Stock 8100
2. Actual top speed under GPS
68 is what I got before the SCOM. It will hit 71, then back down stock. Scom only I hit 73.
3. Handling in rough water(I normally ride 95% ocean in SoCal)
Big waves are fine. lots of cross waves can get scary at high speeds ad the aggressive bow can try to chuck you off If you hit them wrong.
4. Actual weight of the RXP-X
i think it's around 835, never actually weighed it.
5. Stability in rough water with 2 people on it while just floating with engine off
Fine, but I dont like riding it 2 up. it changes handling, but all depends on rider weight.
6. Common problems, if any, after 20 hrs. of ride time
I've had zero issues at 60 hours.
7. What are the service intervals set at for oil change, coolant exchange, (valve adjustments?), super charger oil exchange
Oil change every 50
8. What, if any, service items can you do yourself
All of it if you are mechanically inclined.

I've got the RIVA stage 2 to install but waiting on my warranty to expire next spring.

Thank You for any/all info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back