RXT 300 dies shortly after put in water

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

prfoz

Hello. I bought Seadoo RXT 300 and I'm having shitfull of problems with it. It works perfect on the trailer and outside of water but when I put it in the water, it dies. Jet works fine aboout half of a minute then he chokes and dies. It has enough power to crank the engine but it just won't catch and start working. Jet has 50 working hours and he was on service 3 times and they changed the whole motor and the same problem is stil here. Eventualy service gave up on it and here I am asking for advice and help of any kind.

Hello. I bought Seadoo RXT 300 and I'm having shitfull of problems with it. It works perfect on the trailer and outside of water but when I put it in the water, it dies. Jet works fine aboout half of a minute then he chokes and dies. It has enough power to crank the engine but it just won't catch and start working. Jet has 50 working hours and he was on service 3 times and they changed the whole motor and the same problem is stil here. Eventualy service gave up on it and here I am asking for advice and help of any kind.
Running a ski on the trailer just tells us it runs, mine does the same thing...runs great in the air...falls on its face in the water. The engine needs to be loaded (in water) to really diagnose problems.....personally speaking....most issues as you describe ALMOST always come back to fuel / carbs / injection.....if the ski doesn't get the proper amount of fuel, she will fall down.....

What year?, do you have a service manual? what's already been done? SERVICE gave up - who, a dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back