Rxpx260 module problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andirxpx260

Hi everyone , i bought this ski about a month ago , put 6 hours on it and now it gave me a problem . I changed the battery last week before my last ride and had no problems that day . The next day when it was raining i forgot to put the cover on it after flushing the ski . And now my ibr and check engine light is on .
On the same day it was raining the ski started beeping for no reson .
Maybe the modules sucked water in them? Where can i check? I am kind of new to fixing pwc's .

Also when i press the start/stop button i dont get the beeps anymore . But the beeper does work .

Hopefully the rain without the cover is unrelated to your issue. More likely the new battery with a low voltage problem.

Hopefully the rain without the cover is unrelated to your issue. More likely the new battery with a low voltage problem.
Would you happen to know if i can put it in sport mode etc. If my cluster doesnt properly work? Can that be the issue of the 2 lights? Because that did get water inside from a small crack. And battery i put same voltage but i am going to try the old one again . Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back