Rochester, Finger Lakes Area - When is Season Over?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Lboogie

Just wondering how late in the year people around here ride their jet skis. If there is no one local how about in your area?

I ride until I can't stand it any more, usually around here, mid to late Oct., sometimes into Nov.

Lou

I'm usually done around the end of Sept. 1st weekend of Oct. The past 2 years I winterized (Oct) my boat in preparation for the marina to haul it out and then put the ski's if for one last ride. Kind of nice riding without any boat traffic in the bay or on the lake

I'm usually done around the end of Sept. 1st weekend of Oct. The past 2 years I winterized (Oct) my boat in preparation for the marina to haul it out and then put the ski's if for one last ride. Kind of nice riding without any boat traffic in the bay or on the lake

Good to know Dugout! Looks like you are close by me. Where do you ride?

Based in Sodus Bay. Ride the Lake from Pultneyville to Port Bay. Have trailered the ski's to the lower Niagara & to the Islands. Looking at riding Canandaigua, Onieda & Oswego next year.

Back