Replacement Gauge Cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

vpinzon

Anyone ever have a cluster replaced? I have a 2010 RXT that im rebuilding and the cluster on it is beyond gone. Will I need a new one? Can I use a used one? I know coding is involve.

I've had clusters replaced. When I was shopping around for the best price, the used ones were overpriced and not guaranteed, so to me, not worth the risk. Just bit the bullet and bought new.

I replace clusters all the time for both new and used. You will need BUDS, Candoo won't flash with the BRP owned software. Used is fine but you have to flash it with the correct year ski and then have to marry it to the ECU.

I replace clusters all the time for both new and used. You will need BUDS, Candoo won't flash with the BRP owned software. Used is fine but you have to flash it with the correct year ski and then have to marry it to the ECU.
I replaced my gauge cluster today and though I got it used off ebay, another friend of mine mentioned having to "marry it" to the ECU. So now I have to contact the PWC shop I've been taking my current seadoo for years to have them do it, unless I can do myself? Can I or should I take it to have them "calibrate" it, so to speak? I initially thought I have some bad fuses? Your thoughts or opinion is greatly appreciated.
Duane

2004 is plug and play, you don't have to marry it.
Thanks for that info, now I just have to figure out why it isn't illuminating once I got it plugged in? What could be the issue then? Trying to avoid taking to my usual PWC shop, just in case it could cost me, whereas if I could do it myself, then I prefer to so I can learn going fwd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back