Rebuild XP 800 Año 98

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADA is still in business so you can buy replacement domes or different size domes from them inexpensively anytime. That is one reason to go for that one.

The Buckshot and the RPG that come with the Miller domes are the best performers. The others with the recut 43cc domes give a smaller performance increase but are safer and won't blow an engine running regular pump gas.

Now here is the "Holy Grail" stuff. This is Westcoast billet with splash graphics that I have the original magazine article/instructions for. I have almost 2 complete sets here and extra parts. There is new tabs, new nozzles and replaceable billet rings. $1000 for all pictured here.
Everything that is in these photos for 1000 usd

All the Westcoast nozzle and purple billet trim tab stuff. I have the heavy duty cable also that is included. The rings are 86mm on the reduction nozzle and 89mm exit nozzle.

Attachments

• IMG_8889.jpg
    IMG_8889.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 14
Yes the items in that pic for $1000 usd. A couple are lightly used but most pieces are brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back