Rebuild XP 800 Año 98

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucasuruspx35

Good evening, I want to tell you that I recently started my project to rebuild an XP 800, I found the forum looking for high performance parts and for some reason or another I was brought here, I'm interested in buying, umi steering, exhaust pipe, jet pump, filter flow air, billet head, levers and tabs system, nozzle reduction, steering nozzle, splash guard, jet pump, in short everything that is high performance for xp 800, because thank you very much if you can help me get these parts, maybe someone has to sell me or can tell me where I can buy them, I apologize for my English that is not very good.

Last edited:
Here are some pictures of the xp, it was the best I could get here.

IMG_3213.JPGIMG_3214.JPGIMG_3215.JPGIMG_3216.JPGIMG_3217.JPGIMG_3220.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3231.JPG
    IMG_3231.JPG
    534.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3234.JPG
    IMG_3234.JPG
    497.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
To an address in Miami, an agency called gripper, when in Miami they are responsible for making them reach Uruguay.
Sorry since my English is not very good I do not understand the meaning of the word braley.

Wow, check out that one bolt on the head with a spacer?? You got a lot of work ahead of you. For the handlebar pad, you can retro fit a pad from a newer model ski like a 98 XP.

Just make sure it’s getting a full rebuild with new crank, balancer and top end before you start adding go fast parts.

These pieces and I have all new, I am interested in knowing where to buy the rest of the parties, I appreciate if someone can help me,

These pieces and I have all new, I am interested in knowing where to buy the rest of the parties, I appreciate if someone can help me,

My name is Matt Braley and I have everything on your list here and ready to ship. I normally don't ship out of country but I can ship to Miami. Any idea of what brand parts? I have many options. Let's start with "cable trim tabs" There were 2 companies that put out a few sets back in the day. One is Westcoast and it's fancy billet with splash graphics that works with the Westcoast nozzle that has interchangeable rings. The other is a simple but effective system by Bill Oneil that was sold through Watercraft Magic.

As far as pumps.... do you want a stock pump with an aftermarket impeller or a whole aftermarket pump? I have many options on those as well. What brand pipe? Factory Spec 2, Coffman, Neptune, even more rare?

You can answer right here or text me at (850)259-1581

I thank you very much for your help, matt how can I get in touch with whatsapp my number to get in touch with whatsapp from anywhere in the world is 0059893854321, snikwad003 I would appreciate if you could help me with the translation since the most complex is to translate the name of the parties.

Not sure about apps I'm not too tech savvy. Do you use Paypal? If so I can post pics and prices here.

Good day Matt, if I use paypal I often buy paypal in your country, if you can do it that way it would be very good so I can pay you through paypal.

Ok Ok here we go.... I have some aftermarket heads here. The silver one that says Miller on it (bottom left) sold after I took these pics. The purple Buckshot and the silver RPG behind that one are built the same as the Miller internally and take the same replaceable domes. I have your choice of 39cc domes for racing or 43cc domes for pump gas use. Your choice of one headshell with a set of Miller domes of your choice would be $285 shipped.
The gray SRE and the billet black head have 43cc domes that I have had re-cut to 43cc. These are a little bit safer against detonation because the squish band is cut more then the Miller domes. $200 on the SRE and $225 on the billet black one.
The blue Westcoast is a pump gas head and one of the domes has some detonation on it but it's runnable as is $175. The ADA head(top right) has 43cc pump gas domes $200 I have an older one like that with the "Twist" brand and re-cut 43cc domes not pictured for $175. All prices include shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_8849.jpg
    IMG_8849.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8851.jpg
    IMG_8851.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8852.jpg
    IMG_8852.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8853.jpg
    IMG_8853.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 12
The only UMI stem I have for the X4 right now needs bearings($20 on ebay) and a thread repair on the bottom. $375 shipped for what is pictured here.

Attachments

• IMG_8900.jpg
    IMG_8900.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8899.jpg
    IMG_8899.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8901.jpg
    IMG_8901.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8902.jpg
    IMG_8902.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 11
Matt, I thank you for your time, the umi stem I want, as for the lid I ask for your opinion, what do you think is the best option to use fuel from the pump? What maximum compression ratio can I use with fuel pump ? Another thing that worries me is the squish of the lid which would be the correct size of squish

Now some really really rare stuff. I have both of the cable trim tab systems that were made for these skis back in the day. The first are the Watercraft Magic tabs Bill Oneil made. These are not flashy or fancy looking but the fastest. I have here almost 2 complete sets but some tabs are cut shorter so you could try both. $425

Attachments

• IMG_8895.jpg
    IMG_8895.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8896.jpg
    IMG_8896.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8897.jpg
    IMG_8897.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 14
To be safe I would run the re-cut domes with more squish. They have .050 to .060 inch usually. You can get plenty of performance from the pipe. Tight squish is a risky place to get performance if you do not have high octane fuel. 180psi is about tops for pump gas before things start getting too hot when you hold it wide open.

Now here is the "Holy Grail" stuff. This is Westcoast billet with splash graphics that I have the original magazine article/instructions for. I have almost 2 complete sets here and extra parts. There is new tabs, new nozzles and replaceable billet rings. $1000 for all pictured here.

Attachments

• IMG_8889.jpg
    IMG_8889.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8890.jpg
    IMG_8890.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8891.jpg
    IMG_8891.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8892.jpg
    IMG_8892.jpg