Question to all the 2011+ GTI Owners

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajunjosh

In the market for a new ski and have narrowed down my options to a 2013 GTI SE 155 or a 2013 Yamaha VXR.

Wanted to get the SeaDoo crowds opinion. If you had the option of paying 11k OTD for the GTI or 13k for the VXR (including trailer) which would you purchase?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Depends what you want. You want comfort and features? Get the GTI. If you're looking for bare bones performance then get the VXR. Having seat time on both I'd definitely choose the GTI. I can give up some performace for comfort and features. The VXR is faster by far but feels cheap and unrefined. Lots of vibration at idle and didn't like the ride. Fuel economy is about the same with a slight advantage to the seadoo but not much.

I own a 2011 GTI and think its a great machine. 52 MPH is plenty fast enough for me and the neutral position makes me look like a pro. I would buy another in a heart beat

I'm a relatively new owner but did a significant amount of research and ended up with a 2011 GTS & GTI. Very quickly after getting used to the GTI, the GTS was obsolete and traded it in for a 2013 Wake 155. The integrated IBR and neutral start is something I don't ever want to be without.

I'd recommend driving both, but would expect you'll be leaning toward the GTI once you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back