PWC Pods - Gauge Pods for your SeaDoo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad now for the other dumb question. Where's the best place to tap in for a boost reading on these 4tecs? I've asked the question before and it went unanswered.

Not bad now for the other dumb question. Where's the best place to tap in for a boost reading on these 4tecs? I've asked the question before and it went unanswered.

There are 3 nipple ports on the manifold, that you can heat up and poke a nail through it and attach your hose for a boost gauge... also you can drill and tap your supercharger exit

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 3 nipple ports on the manifold, that you can heat up and poke a nail through it and attach your hose for a boost gauge... also you can drill and tap your supercharger exit

Can you post of pic of those nipples?

Can you post of pic of those nipples?

i sure can... this isnt my picture but one i grabbed from another website..

the three nipples are right on the intake manifold right below the injectors.. some guys say drill some say just heat and push a nail through it.. id rather drill but put a little bit of grease on your drill bit so the plastic shavings dont enter the motor.

cool thanks. i'll have to order one of those here in the next few days. now i just have to figure out what other gauge to fill that other hole with.

cool thanks. i'll have to order one of those here in the next few days. now i just have to figure out what other gauge to fill that other hole with.

go with the air fuel ratio guage.. i have a couple custom mirror inserts ordered.. thats the two ill be going with they seam the most popular hahah

That's an expensive little bugger. I don't see a benefit in it for a mostly stock ski.

When you decide to get into more boost, the wideband definitely will be your best friend when tuning. But, you could always go for something like this: 2-1/16" GPS Speedometer Gauge 120mph

Saw these a little while back and thought they were interesting.

When you decide to get into more boost, the wideband definitely will be your best friend when tuning. But, you could always go for something like this: 2-1/16" GPS Speedometer Gauge 120mph

Saw these a little while back and thought they were interesting.

That's cool. I may just do that since the on board speedo is a hilarious joke.

Or maybe a water temp if there's a place to tap in

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back