pwc graphics?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

glsmohio

Hey guys, where do you guys get graphics made? I have tried to work with mike at pwcgraphics but he has been giving me the run around. Any help on some other places? i have an rxx and a XPL that i want to do.

Thanks
Scott

I have also heard through he season community whether it be here or Facebook that he has been a little wishy washy lately.

I just sent him another email and he got back to me in 10mins. Took him 2 weeks and he gave me the story he was out of town. It's been going on for 2 months at least and I have got the out of town thing 2 or 3 times.

I just sent him another email and he got back to me in 10mins. Took him 2 weeks and he gave me the story he was out of town. It's been going on for 2 months at least and I have got the out of town thing 2 or 3 times.

I got the same thing recently when I ordered a graphics set for the GSX, he was out of town, unfocused, etc. Little bit of a delay maybe a week or so longer than I expected. I just had to stay on him and there was a miscommunication a few times, but he eventually came through.

Your best bet is to call him...that worked better for me.

I got the same thing recently when I ordered a graphics set for the GSX, he was out of town, unfocused, etc. Little bit of a delay maybe a week or so longer than I expected. I just had to stay on him and there was a miscommunication a few times, but he eventually came through.

Your best bet is to call him...that worked better for me.
Phone number please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back