prop on challenger 1800 bottom end

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

my_nanc

took my 1998 seadoo challenger 1800 out for a ride and it seams to need some more bottom end i am thinking for the wakeboarding i will be doing with it later in the summer, i had the pumps off and replaced the wear rings they were worn and the clearance between the new liners and the impellar is excessive/worn, the liners are seadoo liners as well. \

so i am looking at some different props i want to know what everyone has and what works the best i want a lot of bottom pull not worried about top speed, just a lot of low end hook up. so far i have found a solos concord on ebay but is there a better one for what i want to do? Thanks.
ps i dont bellieve i have cavation from the carbon joint or housing.

it might not amount to a large increase in bottom end, but have you synced your raves and adjusted them to open up a little sooner, i once watched a vid. on youtube that showed how to use a 1/8 inch rivet stem to sync your raves.

took my 1998 seadoo challenger 1800 out for a ride and it seams to need some more bottom end i am thinking for the wakeboarding i will be doing with it later in the summer, i had the pumps off and replaced the wear rings they were worn and the clearance between the new liners and the impellar is excessive/worn, the liners are seadoo liners as well. \

so i am looking at some different props i want to know what everyone has and what works the best i want a lot of bottom pull not worried about top speed, just a lot of low end hook up. so far i have found a solos concord on ebay but is there a better one for what i want to do? Thanks.
ps i dont bellieve i have cavation from the carbon joint or housing.

Call Dave at Impros, he setup mine up for bottom end for skiing/wakeboarding...

that was what i was going to do on monday just was hoping there was more than one choice, how much difference did your prop swap make and what did you do? what did you notice the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back