Poppy boat cover

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would probably fit BUT it would be loose fitting and have cut outs for the tower poles....so I wouldn't buy it.

You absolutely should get a Poppy Cover. I bought mine when I got the boat & have traveled 1300 miles each way from NY to FL with it for the last 2 summers & left it covered in a lot for the NY Summer (it is garaged in FL) with complete satisfaction. This past year I sprayed some silicone water repellant on it & have had to make the poles longer due to stretching, but they are very good covers.

Agreed, poppy covers are excellent but unless you were getting a great deal on the tower version, I would grab yourself a non tower one to get the perfect fit

Agreed, poppy covers are excellent but unless you were getting a great deal on the tower version, I would grab yourself a non tower one to get the perfect fit

Actually, someone is selling for $235 since he sold his 2011 C180/tower boat...

I'm on my second cover from Commercial Sewing. It's not a Poppy cover , they are just a distributor. That being said I've purchased both from them and Teri is great to work with.

I've had the boat 3 years and just got the new cover about a month ago. It showed wear and tear that is for sure but takes a beating as I store it outside all summer long. That is normal as I looked at other options before pulling the trigger on the same cover. This year I did start to use a white tarp over the cover to help with the rain and keep some of the sun off of it. NP so far. For fit it can't be beat !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back