!!!!!please Read!!!!!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

SEAdooingFREAK

Just Heard Some Scary News For People Who Want The Rxpx That They Are Only Making A Limited Number Of Units! Is This True! Im In A Panic

Supply and Demand....

I'm sure that one is a rumor. Sea-Doo has been in business for many, many years and I'm sure, if there is a deman, there will be a supply. Although that ski is awesome and I'd never take anything away from it, the engine and it's power is in more than one model. Several ski's now run the high powered 4-TEC engine...........although none may look as sharp!

i got the skinny on this what sea doo does has have the dealer order as many units as they want and when there sold out there sold out. they order them at the beginning of the year. so that is the low down on that

.....this is true....

The way you say it, makes me wonder if your not a salesman in disguise. :rofl:
Every year, the market for the manafacturer of new Doo's is dictated by preceeding years profits in total sales. This is true in almost any market. Cars, planes, army tanks......
Anyway, look back through the years at the PWC's and boats made. Do you see that word "Limited", like in the XP-L.....that's the reason. They only make a predetermined number and after that, they are gone!....but you know, there have only been a couple times where demand actually lost to supply.

In these times of economy not being as strong as previous years, you will find more incentive to get a prospective buyer just a little more pressure to get the doo's off the showroom floor. This years sales numbers generate next years inventory all based on quotas. Yes dealers do a pre-season order as with most companies, but I think the push is on to as many sales possible, when things are a bit slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back