Please Get Your Sea Doo "Mo-Jo" On.... On Behalf Of My 1996 GTI Sea Doo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Water Horse IV

Three's a charm. I am headed to Nolin Lake this afternoon. Tonight will be the third repair shop pickup followed by a third immediate launch. My frustration has been so extreme, it's made me laugh at times (Cowgirls don't cry). My daughter has witnessed mom dropping the "F" bomb. I've begged, pleaded and respectfully asked the shop to keep my Sea Doo until it's fixed/ including a test run on water before they dare call me (coming from someone who bought all of them blizzards last time with a D.Q. next door). The repair shop called (Yeah). Keep in mind these are nice fellas and I'm sure they are tired of seeing me. Their words not mine... "Your Sea Doo is running like a new one". I have paid for a carburetor rebuild, new wear ring, new impellor, new housing unit and a re-alignment (culprit causing some of the issues) on the new motor that had not been properly alligned.

I need some extra luck on my side when I launch this afternoon. I'm asking all Sea Doo owners to get their "Mo-jo" on wishing me luck on this beautiful day. As much as I hate to say it, I am in disbelief that it's ever going to be fixed. ANd, that's coming from an optimist. What a flippin ordeal on such a small piece of equipment that has been around since the 60's that man or woman has not perfected.

Oh, and did I say I'm not paying tonight (should a bill be presented). My Sea Doo will be leaving the premises hitched to my GMC truck. I will pay in the morning if there is a bill assuming I have success tonight. Repairs up to this point have been just over $1000.00. Hopefully, I won't be on the evening news in a high speed chase for leaving a repair shop without paying yet another Sea Doo bill.

I'll report back on Monday to let you know if the "Sea Doo Mo-jo" worked. This posting is dedicted to all the new Sea Doo owners whose spirits have been broken and pockets emptied shortly thereafter purchasing his/her first Sea Doo. And, during the frustration having no regrets knowing one day it will be worth the wait.

Thanks to LouDoo, Coastie Joe, El Toro, Chucked and a few I've missed (sorry) for allowing me to vent while offering helpful hints. Keeping my fingers!

Respectfully posted!

crossed...... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::grouphug::grouphug::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Back