Plastic disc making noise

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

97explorer717

Off topic?? I'm going to go overboard. Have these plastic discs that make noise. Anybody else had the same thing happen? Sometimes just need a break from the Seadon't! Probably the only one wrenching and doing this anymore.IMAG2909.jpgIMAG2907.jpgIMAG2911.jpg

Last edited:
You killed it with the pink floyd....... way over rated.......

But get 2112 spin'n, crank it to 11 and ignore the neighbors complaining!

You killed it with the pink floyd....... way over rated.......

But get 2112 spin'n, crank it to 11 and ignore the neighbors complaining!
Neighbors did complain they actually called my landlord. Probably has something to do with the two stroke engines smoking up the neighborhood and screaming in my yard. Got to make sure they fire before you leave and flush them when you get home. Kind of dead on the old albums. Was really expecting a little more.

Yes, being respectful to the neighbors is required. I always use headphones when I'm in the yard and I don't own a stereo. I keep the engine running to a minimum and cringe everytime my brother in law drops by on his sled with twin pipes and a tin can muffler.

As for the older music...... It's different. Rush has three incredible musicians, Neil Peart is one of the best drummers in rock. Just listen to some of their music at how fast he moves from one drum to the next, or watch some you tube videos of his solos, and you will realize how talented that guy really is.

Yes, being respectful to the neighbors is required. I always use headphones when I'm in the yard and I don't own a stereo. I keep the engine running to a minimum and cringe everytime my brother in law drops by on his sled with twin pipes and a tin can muffler.

As for the older music...... It's different. Rush has three incredible musicians, Neil Peart is one of the best drummers in rock. Just listen to some of their music at how fast he moves from one drum to the next, or watch some you tube videos of his solos, and you will realize how talented that guy really is.
I don't really care for Canadian musicians or Neil.IMAG2941.jpgIMAG2940.jpg

Last edited:
Dang........

We had Damn Yankees, Elton John and Ozzy make it up here. The last was Ozzy and that killed it. He came up during Arctic Man, the biggest sled gathering party in the world, and his ticket sales were terrible. I think the word got around to the Rock community and Fairbanks Alaska was written off of any tours after that.

Back