Planning the super trip

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

unbroken

** edit 3/20/2010** If you would like to sign up and go, go to facebook
and look me up. Mark Osbourne, then look under events

June 2010!! Im in the planning stage for a PWC trip to lake mohave. I go to laughlin at least 4 times a year and in june our group is planning 5 days of water fun. With at least 1-2 nights of beach camping near hoover dam. Everything we need we will bring on our seadoo's. I just bought a inflattable raft that holds 200 pounds with netting. If youve never been to hoover dam its amazing. Willow beach is the start off point with tall canyons and crystal clear water. Camping/fires are allowed on the beach. If anyone in california/nevada/arizona is interested in joing us lemme know-the more the merrier!. More info as the time gets closer. I will post up maps, website links with all info and marina cost etc.

mark

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like a great trip...I wish I was on that coast at that time, I'd be going.

Karl

Now Im racking my brain looking for a towable raft that can hold camping stuff and wont tip while being towed.

LOVE that place...only spot to rip around...but not on Sun and Mondays..gotta give the ride from Willow Beach to the Dam, to the kayak'ers.

We bombed to laughlin,think 6 times this year, hit Princess Cove for launching, few runs to Willow during those weekends as well...SO, i'm down for next year.

Cool I'll add ya to the list. I got 2 free nights at harrahs and camping 2 nights so Im saving money already. So far I have myself and 3 friends renting waverunners.

My beta flyer Im working on so far

laughlin2010copy-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a trailer of sorts that can be towed behind a jetski. It bolts to the back of the ski with a special bracket. It has a place for two fuel bottles and a covers area for smaller items and a somewhat larger area that is open. If you are interested I can post some pictures.

unbroken, here is a pic of the trailer I am speaking about. Mine is nowhere new new but it is the same trailer. Let me know if you would like to swing by and take a look?

Attachments

• hydro1.gif
    hydro1.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 35
I believe that they sell for about $800 new. I have had mine for a couple of years, bought it used but have not used it. I am not sure what year it is but it looks the same as what they show on their website just a little weatherd. It's for sale if anyone wants to take a look at it and make an offer.

One down one to go. I bought a hydro trailer sight unseen. Picked it up yesterday and was shocked. It was dusty but brand freaking new. Never seen water or any scratches. Even had the flag and mounting hardware with inst inside.

We've taken the boat and the 'doos upstream from Willow a couple of times. Be careful, the current gets real bad when you get close to the dam, and Home Land Security frowns on people going past the signage. Got a great picture of the dam from the river.

Just added/changed the cruise route. We will be arriving at willow beach at
11 am june 21. Camp 2 days and cruise up and down the lake and hoover dam.

Back