Performance

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henner

Hello, I have a question? I have just bought a new stainless 14/19 impeller with new wear ring. For my 2006 180 challenger. Will this give me any more power coming out of the hole and will it increase top speed?

No cavitation out of the hole for me with the 14/19. Even with a new wear ring I couldn't rapidly go from idle to full throttle with the stock impeller without some cavitation. No increase in top speed on my boat.

I also have a 13/18 and the differnece between it and the 14/19 is nil. Same max RPM. You'd think the the 13/18 would increase the RPM, but it doesn't.

Let us know how the 14/19 performs on your boat.

I have a 2006 challenger with the 215 Rotax super charged motor. I was on the lake today and when cruising in the no wake zone my boat shut off twice it took a while to get it started when we got into the open water it took a long time for the rpms to come up ran it for a while then shut it off for around an hr and it wouldn’t start had to get towed in it’s almost like it is vapor locked but then turns over but will not start and now it won’t turn over and the battery is charged any idea we’re to start

I don't know what to suggest except since this is a new topic, post it in a new thread with an appropriate subject and you'll get more eyes on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back