parting out XP 800

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Junk

was a running ski until the mpem decided to do it's thing. i bought another mpem (complete front box) with key. the guy i bought it from (jetskiplanet) pretty much fvcked me, assured me the dess key matched... well now it needs the key programmed.

i've had nothing but headaches (literally) on this thing in the past few months, after having the confidence in this @$$ hole who i paid $300 for this front box (which i tested everything and it's good, but the key isn't programmed to it) i've given up. it's all psychological now.

no one wants to buy it complete as is, so here we go...

95 seadoo XP 800:

i've replaced the startery relay, battery, and repaired a burnt wiring harness.

i bought this jet ski thinking the mpem was bad when i first got it, because the lights on the gauge would stay on. now thats fixed, but the error message i'm getting is because the key isn't programmed.

i was going to give it another chance and buy the msd module, which woul eliminate the mpem and dess alltogether and asure everything would start right up, but i'm tired of taking $300 chances with this thing.

original motor, red hull, RARE.
upgraded fuel lines, recent rebuilt carbs, new high temp exhaust clamp, new wear ring
trim works, but gauge has condensation in it and is not readable
good trailer, i just installed brand new lights that work flawlessly. tires have dry rot, but held up fine for 60+ miles at 80mph behind my truck on my way home.

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
does the sending unit in the fuel tank work

how much would you sell the whole trim system for

Last edited by a moderator:
Back