Parting or Selling Complete - 95' XP800

-Whats up guys? Bought this as a winter project but have run out of space at my house ha! I will sell it complete with everything pictured or parts separately. I would prefer to sell complete in one package. Shoot me a PM and we can figure out pricing.

-Im located in RDU area of North Carolina.

-Hull is in great condition, original motor is all there. MPEM in front gray elec. box and key all there.

-Hood had huge crack in it, someone painted hood black at some point in the skis life, and put one of the long screws in the wrong place when reassembling hood, it split the outer shell of hood :facepalm:

-Seat foam was all destroyed.

-Rob

image (1).jpg
image (14).jpgimage (2).jpgimage (3).jpgimage (5).jpgimage (6).jpgimage (7).jpgimage (8).jpgimage (9).jpgimage (10).jpgimage (11).jpgimage (12).jpgimage (13).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
-Was trying to get all pics uploaded during your post. Engine is all there. Carbs were gone when I purchased it. Purple rear engine plate is there etc.

-Edited my first post with seat and hood info. They were too far gone.

-Rob

Where's the good stuff? Hood, seat, and engine?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Someone switched the engine at some point in its life, those cases are 96+ since they have the eye brows in the intake ports. And the cb gear has fine pitch teeth too by the looks of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't deny or confirm. Just showing what I have. If someone needs more detailed pictures please let me know.

Will sell front electrical box complete with key separate.

Rob

Someone switched the engine at some point in its life, those cases are 96+ since they have the eye brows in the intake ports. And the cb gear has fine pitch teeth too by the looks of it.

[MENTION=57566]thomps33[/MENTION] i tried replying to your private message but it says your inbox is full, can you clear it out a couple messages?

-Thanks,
Rob

[MENTION=57566]thomps33[/MENTION] I tried sending you a reply PM about my two 95' XP800 hulls. Let me know when you get the inbox cleared.

Rob

Back